Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jeannie Angelle: Birth







On April 5th at 9:49 p.m., my little angel was born. Her father and I named her Jeannie Angelle Lynch. Jeannie after me...ever since I was 13, I wanted to name my daughter after me; I love my name! Angelle (pronounced On-Gel) after Angelle Sampey; an NHRA top fuel motorcycle racer. Why her you ask? She is this 90 pound girl (give or take) who wanted to race motorcycles for the NHRA when the sport was mainly done by men. She put her mind to it and began racing; and winning, but not without persecution. She continued doing was she set out to do and became the champion of her division. I name my daughter after her because I want Jeannie to know that she CAN do anything she sets out to do despite any obsticles that may come her way. If she is humble, keeps the commandments and sets out to do righteous things, I know the Lord will guide and protect her on her way. She was 7 pounds, 7 ounces and measured 21 inches long. She didn't cry when she came out; she was very content. She didn't have any wrinkles like a newborn typically has. She came out looking like a few months old baby. She is eye candy; very pleasant to look at. I look at her and can't believe she's mine...it's an amazing experience being a mom; I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment