Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Background

Jeremi and I met "officially" on April 8, 2000 at an April Fools Day party my friend Brandy threw. I was 20 and Jeremi was 21...to be 22 the following month on the 12th. Without going into too much detail, I truly feel that Jeremi's and my meeting was set up from on high and I wouldn't be the girl I am today if that day hadn't happened. Although I was enjoying "single" life very much at the time, Jeremi and I became exclusive after one month and got engaged on October 28th of that same year. We were set to get married on April 21, 2001, but decided on a longer engagement instead. We were married on September 21, 2002. We began our life together living in San Dimas with his family. We agreed to stay and take care of his mother who is sick. We still live at this house, but we've converted the garage into a little apartment and live there. Our first child was born on April 5th; her name is Jeannie Angelle Lynch. We have three dogs: Jenna, Jack and Jill; and two cats: Jasmine and Japetto. Jeremi works at Covina Appliance but is trying to get into either the Sheriff's or the LAPD and is currently in the testing process for both. I work at the National Hot Rod Association's corporate office here in Glendora. We feel very lucky to be employed at such great places with the economy the way it is; although, I can't wait for the opportunity to be able to be a stay at home mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment